What will you do?
Support the company’s Founder & CEO in all Business development, financial, legal, Sales, Marketing, organizational and administrative tasks, and get an unprecedented experience into what is like to lead a disruptive technology start-up with a strong social impact.
This position is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of Rosaly’s rollout and growth. This role alongside the CEO will be in charge of helping and executing all types of tasks needed in rolling our roadmap and processes.
Your principal assignments will include:
- As a business developer: Prospecting, Qualification, Demo, Nego, Closing, Onboarding
- Drive Marketing and Business development projects with high business impact, etc
- As a chief of Staff: "bras droit", pitch deck, legal, financial reporting, etc
- Support the CEO in cross-departmental projects by implementing processes and making sure the vision is aligned with the operational needs,
- Manage and pilot a Go-to-market roadmap that includes diverse projects in order to participate in the growth of Rosaly,
- Create written support guides made for multiple interlocutors (internal and external),
- Manage the daily operations of the CEO (meetings, decision making, board materials, sales presentations and much more),
- Monitor company’s performance through accurate and relevant KPIs, thus enriching the decision capabilities of Management and Leadership team members.
- Create and manage financial dashboards, providing a clear understanding of the company’s performance to the management team, and sharing a synthetic progress report with the wider team
- Prepare Board meetings decks, collecting and organizing financial, commercial and technical information to provide a comprehensive picture of the company’s progress to the Board
- Support hiring managers in defining and executing new employee training & onboarding programs, and generally helping set up human resources processes